Saturday, May 16, 2015

Aberg Summer Barn Wedding at Peaceful Oaks


It was a perfect summer day. Not too hot, but sunny and warm. It was the perfect day for Hope and Tyler to commit their lives to each other! They were married at the gorgeously decorated Peaceful Oaks Bed & Breakfast. I really enjoyed documenting their day, and my sweet friend Heather Hornbeak second shot with me, which made it even better. 






Beautiful florals by A New Leaf (they did the doors below also)






Sometimes I make an appearance in getting ready photos...or at least my claw hand does. Sorry to photo bomb you, Mrs. Melanie! 


This little flower girl was a HOOT all day! Loved her.  







Loved this shot Heather took through the glass!  






Their guestbook was a corn hole game. I love this idea! They had two of these for people to sign the bottom of. I love that they'll actually get to USE their guestbook.













Everytime I try to get an "almost kiss" I get cute laughs. I have a few tricks up my sleeve ;) 




















We stepped out at the end of the reception and got a few more photos with better light. I love these! 











I am always on the lookout for moments between bride/groom and parents or close family members. Even better when it's the bride with the groom's mom. I think it's safe to say, she's happy to have Hope as her new daughter-in-law. Love this moment.




WHEW that was a lot of pictures! I had a hard time narrowing down the sneak peek though :) It was just such a pretty wedding. Congrats to Hope and Tyler! I hope you had a wonderful time in Jamaica, and best wishes in your years together. <3 p="">
Venue: Peaceful Oaks
Wedding Planner: Southern Sparkle (AMAZING! They were fantastic to work with. I highly recommend them)
Catering: Premier Place
DJ: DJ 5
Floral: A New Leaf

I was SO impressed with the Southern Sparkle wedding planning team, and I was also really impressed with A New Leaf's floral work. It's always great to work with vendors for the first time, especially ones that do such a fantastic job!


No comments: