Saturday, May 23, 2015

Kayla and BJ's Pink Rustic Wedding in Paris Tennessee

I have been looking forward to Kayla and BJ's wedding forever! I had such a great time with them during their engagement session, and I knew their wedding would be full of laughter and fun. It got off to a rocky start because a ton of rain rolled in and the ceremony had to be moved to the reception location. I know Kayla was disappointed and stressed about the change, but she handled it well! Her sister-in-law (to be) was helping keep things on schedule, and she did an awesome job making sure everything would work out ok in the new location. 



Kayla arrived at the hotel after her hair and makeup appointment looking gorgeous. This girl is just the sweetest person you'll ever meet. She and Crystal (her sis in law to be) walked over to where the ceremony and reception would be to make some last minute changes in the layout. After that, everyone headed over to the Heritage Center, where the ceremony was supposed to be. Luckily since she'd already reserved it, they were able to still get dressed there and take a few photos!










Kayla gave her girls some pretty pearl necklaces.


I had my friend and fellow photographer Tracye, of Tracye's Photography, there with me the whole day. It turned out wonderfully for her to photograph the guys, then we were able to do bridal party portraits of each side simultaneously to save time. It was wonderful! She got some great shots, and I love that Kayla and BJ have extra angles of the big moments.











Tracye got this stunning shot of Kayla in the car waiting to get out for the ceremony. I know when I got married, those few moments before walking down the aisle were just a rush of thoughts. I can only imagine everything that was running through her mind at this moment. I hope she remembers the feeling of anticipation forever!





















After they enjoyed their reception for a bit, we headed back over to the Heritage Center to take more photos of the two of them. It was still raining, so we did everything inside. Luckily the inside of that building has some gorgeous detail and huge windows! I'm so thankful we were able to get these special shots for them despite the location change.










Back to the reception for more fun! A LOT of fun.  



See what I mean by A LOT of fun? Check the background...Crystal worked hard, she deserved that keg stand! haha

We headed out after a bit of dancing. It was such a fun day, and I know it's a day Kayla and BJ will never forget. They shared some wonderful moments together, and with friends and family. I'm so happy they chose me to document it for them! I truly wish them all the best life has to offer.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These pictures are AMAZING! Thank you for capturing such a special day for them :)