Friday, June 3, 2011

june=weddings

Today is the start of a whirlwind month for me. I have 2 weddings this weekend, then one on each of the next 2 weekends to follow...making 4 total for June. I know that doesn't sound like much, but I do also have a full-time job, so finding time for editing can be tricky. Luckily, 2 of the weddings are for Heather Hornbeak. She contracts me out, so she does all the editing, which means no post work for me!

I'm really excited for today's wedding. It's a friend of mine from college, and she is one of those people that just oozes cuteness. The wedding is at her parents' house so it's sure to be relaxed and fun! I've been pouring over wedding photography to get myself pumped, and here are some of my favorite inspirations...


both via Lily Glass Photography (check her, she's AMAZING)

via the Etsy Blog






I think I'm sufficiently inspired for the day. I usually put some on my iPod as well so I can flip through them if I start to feel like I'm getting stuck during the wedding. Wish me luck! It's going to be BLAZING HOT this weekend...in the high 90s! I think it's time I learned how to shoot a wedding in a dress because pants just ain't gonna cut it.

5 comments:

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

Have a lovely time!
Luv looking at romantic wedding pics~ especially the table setting details!

bethan said...

what beautiful inspiration, i love the last image! good luck with all those weddings! i can't wait to see what the end results are - you are so talented, they will be beautiful!

x.

Oh, My Darling said...

Gorgeous -- love the barn picture!

cb said...

these are so great! i love them all! glad you are pumped but yea you have a packed june! i hope you find some time to relax sweetie! i can't wait to see your pictures from all 4 weddings!

xo,
cb

Liza said...

I love all the photos. Weddings always make me happy.
Thanks for sharing!! :)

x