Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Craspedia Crazy

I am so happy that I had a pretty relaxed December, because so far January has been busy. I like that life goes back and forth like that. I do enjoy having things to do, but too much of that can make me a little bit crazy! I also find that I'm more successful in maintaining healthy habits when I have fewer tasks to worry with. Since I've been so busy, I haven't had a lot of time to prepare the posts I want to do! I have so many things I want to show you guys, but the time will come :)


For now, I want to post about Craspedia a.k.a. Billy balls! I absolutely love them. I don't know if this is normal or not, but I've totally been planning my wedding in my head for several years and I'm pretty much set on having Craspedia in my wedding! They are so simple and fun, and I love the color. I just hope they aren't too expensive :)



I really like the way they look paired with succulents, and you know what's easy to take care of? SUCCULENTS! What do you guys think? Have you ever been to a wedding or event where Craspedia was used? I think it's such a great little bud (flower? seed? i don't know...I'm plant ignorant). Who knows what I'll think when I actually do get married though...

3 comments:

cb said...

oh WOW the flowers and succulents are amazing! these are beautiful! they make me want to redo my wedding! hehe
xo,
cb

Little Tree Vintage said...

love these photos, very inspiring!

Anonymous said...

LOVE it. And of course you're not crazy. Name one girl who hasn't been planning her wedding her entire life.