Monday, January 23, 2012

The Fiercest Lilliputian

This Saturday, while enjoying a most delicious cup of tomato basil bisque at Urban Flats, I made a discovery. The bride from the wedding that I was about to do video for HAS A BLOG. I know this isn't like the biggest surprise ever, since a lot of people have blogs, but not very many people that I know in "real life" actually have blogs. Anyway, Emma has this sweet little vintage fashion blog called The Fiercest Lilliputian. I've already discovered that we have a few of the same followers...which just blows my mind. I wish I'd known about it sooner, because I adore it.




Oh, for goodness sakes, could she be any cuter? The Lucille Ball costume is by far my favorite post of hers. I used to be OBSESSED with I Love Lucy! Most of her posts are focused on her gorgeous vintage pieces, with plenty of references to her amazing hair styles.

I was THRILLED to be a part of her and Tyler's wedding day. It was a day to be remembered by all in attendance. Since Tyler is a videographer, he is going to take my and Margaret's footage from the day and make a montage. When it's done, I will definitely post it here! You guys just really need to see all of the amazing details at their wedding and the joy that is so obvious on Tyler and Emma's faces. If I happen to get a hold of the photos before the video is done, I'll share them here. You will not be disappointed!

1 comment:

cb said...

that is so awesome! i love emma's blog! oh i can't wait to see the pictures, i am sure it was a beautiful event!
xo,
cb