Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Sunday Morning (last of the NC posts)

On Sunday morning of our visit to Charlotte, we woke up and Emily made us yummy pancakes! That's another weekly ritual that she has now with her hubby. I feel special that she let us in on her tradition.



Oh and we had to make a special trip to get some coffee because *GASP* they don't have a coffee maker! Can you believe it?! I guess not everyone drinks coffee...who knew? My huge pancake was so incredibly scrumptious. It was the perfect way to start a Sunday!

After breakfast we enjoyed some games...Banagrams and Farkle! Both have funny names and are a blast to play. Please notice Stephanie's amazing creeper face...it's the best.



It was such a fun morning! After we played some games we took lots of pictures together...a tradition with us. You wouldn't believe how many pictures there are of us on facebook. It's usually 30 or so taken in a row with us making different faces. It's a little excessive, but I love it! Here are some from this time around.







Well, that's all we did in Charlotte. Sorry I couldn't show you more of the city. We had less than 48 hours to spend there, and we really just wanted to hang out and catch up. I'm hoping to visit again this year and take a tour of Charlotte. It seems like such a wonderful place...of course any place with Emily would be wonderful!

Thanks for reading, and I hope you all had a lovetastic Valentine's Day!

4 comments:

MOUSEVOX VINTAGE said...

This looks like a lovely day!

P.S. I had no idea you were from Jackson - one of my best friends grew up there. If ever you're in Nashville, let me know so I can take you out for a cuppa coffee. :)

cb said...

you are too cute! i have been trying to make pancakes all week but just can't get up early enough! one day i will!! glad you had a great valentines day!

xo,
cb

a little black cloud in a dress said...

pancakes on the weekends are the best!

Gorgeous Glam said...

Fun! Love the pancakes pic!! Such a sweetheart! xo