Thursday, February 24, 2011

B-B-Bailybelle


I met Vanessa of Bailybellecreations through Etsy. One day she ran a sale, and I took advantage! I love her wonderful little rosette pieces, so I snatched up some earrings. I also got a sweet little ring that I get lots of compliments on. I would definitely recommend Vanessa as a seller! Her work is great quality, and she's a wonderful person to work with. And isn't her packaging adorable?!
 


Sorry about my tired eyes...yuck! But the earrings kind of make up for it. Thanks, Vanessa! It was a pleasure doing business with you. If you like these pieces, check out her shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/bailybellecreations.

P.S. There are tornado watches out for tonight. Bleah...I hate tornados, and the warnings aren't much better. If you don't hear from me ever again, you'll know what happened to me. But it'll probably be like it always is. We'll sit in the closet until our butts are totally numb, and I'll try to keep my cat in there without him clawing me to pieces. Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness you make my work look amazing! Love the photography! Thank you so much for the lovely post. You are a total sweetheart. Off to tweet and share this on FB!

PS: Please be safe tonight. I hope your butt doesn't get too numb! lol

-Vanessa

Laras said...

Ahh I love that ring you're wearing!! :D
Is that piece still available?

Feel free to visit my blog :)
http://singiingintherain.blogspot.com

LostRiverRags said...

I'm loving the ring!

www.LostRiverRags.etsy.com

Rebekka Seale said...

I LOVE that ring!!!