Sunday, February 20, 2011

I have a problem...

I can't resist taking pictures of my friends' pets.


Meet Alena. She's possibly the sweetest, most adorable dog I've ever met! I could have stayed and snuggled with her all day. This is Scott and Emily's dog (the friends I visited in North Carolina). Emily always wanted to get a puppy and kitten at the same time so they would grow up and be best buddies. They were friends in the beginning, but they're more like acquaintances now.  They chase each other around, which is pretty funny. So...


Meet Charlie! He's a typical cat...pretentious and snobby. That's what I love about cats. Charlie was pretty cute, but not so much a people person. He was also the one that was creepily staring at me from his kennel in the middle of the night. It may have scared me a little bit...


Permission to squeal at the cuteness







Emily with her babies :) 

That's all folks! I hope you've all had a wonderful weekend. Now go take some pictures of cute pets!

8 comments:

Maxabella said...

That's not a problem, that's just plain cuteness!! x

Laras said...

It's adorable! :3

http://singiingintherain.blogspot.com/ :)

Anonymous said...

These guys are the cutest!! The dog looks like one I used to have. She was the sweetest.

cb said...

there is nothing wrong with that! they are the perfect client to because there is no really bad picture because they are just so cute! i love the last one with emily and her babies!!

xo,
cb

TLF said...

Aww.. fun pictures!!

Unknown said...

i do that too - so cute x

Blackbird Experience said...

I can see why! Speaking of not being able to resist things... I've just bought a print from you on Etsy and I have to say it's the FIRST print I've bought from another photographer! Ijust couldn't resist those lollipops and reindeer! Anyway, thanks in advance. Building my shop as we speak. Would be cool if you looked me up on Twitter at BBEdesigns. Thanks again! :)

Som's Studio said...

Aw....so cute!! Bigs Hugs to the beauties!