Thursday, July 15, 2010

Ye Old Shop Update

New in my shop: Summer Deer Garden
This is my newest endeavor in small things. I love the colors and the fact that it's a diptych. I also love that it's not immediately evident that there are deer hanging out on the flowers. This is one of my favorites in the shop, mainly because it doesn't have a message. Sometimes I just want my work to "be" instead of trying to communicate (not always...but sometimes).

available in 8x10
and 5x7

 
 
Set of Two Mugs in Brown
Grey Imprinted Cross Ornament
Mint Daisy Bowl

UPDATE: We have a winner of <--this giveaway-->
 I'm too lazy to mirror the image...ha. Congratulations, Angie!

2 comments:

Zabrinah said...

Lovely images of lovely things. I especially like the Mint Daisy Bowl with the Cheerios!

:)

Best wishes from one blogger to another,

~Zabrinah

S and O said...

I love the pottery, it's really beautiful and I had no idea there were deers on top of the flowers--so cute!

Xoxo
Sarah