Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Spin

This week I've been going to the gym with a free pass (given to me by my cousin, a member of said gym) Mostly we've been working out on the elliptical but today we decided to try spin class! I wanted to do it mainly because my good friend Kim was teaching, but I also knew it would be a challenge. I definitely wasn't able to do everything, but hopefully next time I will! My legs felt like jelly after the first 10 minutes...really sad.

Here are some bicycle themed Etsy finds to go with my morning workout

1. Bike Ride Ring by itsastitch
2. Vital bicycle glassware by vital
3. Kokka Bicycle Long Wallet by hotbutter 
4. Polaroid transfer of Beach Bicycle by shehitpausestudios

Check out more items in the treasury I made this morning- Spinning

12 comments:

k said...

the glasses, i love the bicycle glass!!!!

Teresa said...

I really should start exercising and spin class sounds like a lot of fun! :)

♥ Teresa ♥

Oh, My Darling said...

Ooh, spin class, how intense! Also, I adore that ring.

Lynzy said...

Spin class kicks my booty!


xo Lynzy
http://fromskirtstoskilletes.blogspot.com

Gorgeous Glam said...

I've never been to spin class, I want to try it though! I bet it kicks butt! xoxo

Sybil said...

that is so cool to have bicycle themed items for a post!!! :D awesome!

Animated Confessions

Anonymous said...

Can I just say that you are the best blogger that I personally know? Love it.

S and O said...

Haha, I love bikes they're so fun!
*Spin, spin*
Xoxo
Sarah

chelsea rebecca said...

AHHHH I LOVE SPIN CLASS!!
and i love all your etsy bike finds!

p.s. have i ever told you how much i love your profile picture? cause i do!

nickyboutique said...

Very cute ♥

Brianna said...

I like the long bicycle wallet!
bri-thestylesavant.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

very cute picks!