Monday, July 5, 2010

Another Splendid Weekend

4th of July was a blast. I so enjoy time spent with family outdoors. The mosquitoes made a feast of my arm, but what's summer without the joy of big, red, itchy bumps to worry about?
Copper just hung out inside. There was too much commotion for him. Isn't he the cutest?! I adore this dog.
Zoey burned so many sparklers that I lost count. She almost caught the grass on fire once...then she burnt her arm, but she kept coming back for more. Also, check out her adorable jeans in the pink one. LOVE them!
Fireworks make me swell with pride! I just love America!!!
Definitely not the most flattering picture. I don't know why I was poking my chest out like that...whatever. Anyway, I thought denim was pretty darn American, so I donned a Walmart (yes...Miley Cyrus brand...I am not ashamed) denim shirt with my black Express 6-button shorts. I added a side braid, some red earrings from Etsy, and my Urban Outfitters sneaks and I was ready to go!

I'm sure you can tell from the pictures, we had a great time! I hope everyone else had a nice holiday weekend as well.

2 comments:

nickyboutique said...

Nice pics!

Kristina said...

Looks like a great weekend :) Those pictures of Zoey with the sparklers are magical!