Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Heartbroken

I'm so upset right now. It's not THAT big of a deal, but I'm still sad.
I run a charity shop called Shepherd's Haven that makes mostly ceramic wares (platters, cups, pendants, etc...) All the items are made at a day center by adults with special needs, and the money goes straight the them. Anyway, Someone ordered a mug and sent me a message today that it was broken :(

I'm sure I just didn't pack it well enough, so that's why I'm so sad. The initial shipping was way more than I charged the customer, so we were already losing money on the item and now we're losing even more. This is just not what I needed right now. *sigh*

Here's the mug that broke
I guess I'll list some of the new stuff that they have made so maybe I can sell some tonight to make up for it. That would definitely make me feel better.

1 comment:

Copious Couture said...

That's so sad! I hope your day gets better!


Carissa
http://copiouscouture.blogspot.com