Friday, June 18, 2010

The Coopers

There's not much in this world that's greater than love. I know that's totally cheesy, but don't even pretend that you disagree. I filled in for the campus photographer on Wednesday and photographed the Cooper family on a tour of the Bowld Commons. They have given generously to the University, and have an office named in their honor inside the building.

Anyway, I'm not sure their age, but they've been married for over 60 years. 60 YEARS!  They were the sweetest couple I've ever seen! It was reassuring to me, a person that is anticipating marriage in the near future, to see a couple that has been married that long and is still just as in love as they were the day they said "I do."

3 comments:

Heather said...

I LOVE this couple. Beautiful photos Kristi.

Heidi Adnum said...

Man that's so sweet. Thanks, Kristi!

jozen said...

ohmygosh, these photos are just GORGEOUS!! my fave is the second one :)