Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Elizabeth & John - Beautiful Late Spring Wedding at Snider Farms

Elizabeth and John are one of the sweetest couples I've had the pleasure of working with! Someone recommended me to Elizabeth and we immediately clicked. We have several things in common and she is just so easy to talk to! I just loved getting to know this couple, and I am honored they chose me to document this day for them.

Here are some of my favorite shots from their beautiful wedding at The Barn at Snider Farms. Quick sidenote: This venue is one of the only ones they found that was accessible for John in his wheelchair. They mainly needed ceremony, reception and bathroom areas to be accessible, and the barn has that covered! We couldn't use the patio down by the lake, but that wasn't an issue at all.

I started out getting some detail shots and getting ready images.








John's mom Paula and her friends did a lot of the decorating and they did a fantastic job!


Their daughter Sophia is a hoot! 










We ran a little behind, but we were still able to get everything done that we needed before the ceremony, especially since there was no wedding party.








Soon it was wedding time!













Sophia got her own little ring from John.




They're hitched! It was such a sweet ceremony.


We took lots of pictures next.








We headed inside for dinner and reception fun next.







Sophia was so excited about the cake! I can relate, girlfriend.






The reception was winding down, and we decided to take some more photos outside before me and my second shooter, Sue White, headed out. I'm so glad we did this! The light was beautiful.









It was such a perfect wedding day! I'm so thankful for great weather.

Thank you two so much for including me in this wonderful day.

Venue: The Barn at Snider Farms
Videography: Hannah Mayer Food: Jack's Cake: Sweetly Ever After- Henderson, TN

No comments: