Sunday, May 13, 2012

Siblings: Happy Mother's Day!

My friend/future sister-in-law Melissa came to me a while back to see if I could take some pictures of her with her 3 siblings together. It was tricky because they don't all live here, but we made it work! They wanted to do it as a Mother's Day gift to their mom this year, so that's why I'm posting this on Mother's Day :) I thought it was a sweet gift idea, and I'm pretty happy with how the pictures turned out. It was a hard day sun-wise. I wanted to do some in the trees at the park, but things get weird when the sun is shining through in patches. Despite that I think we got some good shots that their mom will cherish. Here are a few of my favorites...



Another problem doing pictures in the trees...I ended up having a tree coming out of someone's head in most of these. Luckily, normal people don't notice that kind of thing, but I'm sure all my photographer readers are cringing right now! I promise you, I don't let that happen often. I must have been off my game that day. 


I hope their mom loves the gift. I think getting pictures made is a great gift for parents! I did that for my dad and step-mom this past Christmas, and I think they loved it.

I hope you all are having a very happy Mother's Day! I am so blessed to have a wonderful mother AND a wonderful step-mother. They both love me unconditionally, and I couldn't be more thankful for all of the things they've done for me over the years. I've also got a handful of sweet and wonderful grandmothers whom I can't imagine my life without. Happy Mother's Day to all of the wonderful moms in my life!

No comments: