Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Photo shoot Wardrobe: Westwin

Abby and I are planning our next photo shoot together after a pretty long hiatus. Our last one was quite a while back so I've been anxious to get out and do another one. I think it's really important to keep doing your own personal projects when you're out "in the real world." It helps not to have any kind of obligation attached to a project. If this flops no one will know the difference! Well...now that I've told you all about it, I guess I'm obligated to present something of quality :) ...but still, you get the picture.


We're getting all the clothing for the shoot from this great boutique called Westwin. I was thrilled to have a one stop shop to get the wardrobe, and on top of that the folks there are great to work with! We walked around with Marley (hope I spelled that right), and she showed us some of her favorites. It was really hard not choose because there were so many great pieces! I ended up with a lot of neutrals and pale pink/purple. I am going to try to add a little more color with some of my own accessories. It was so much fun to walk around and pull things for the shoot, and Abby even shopped for herself a little (how could you not?!)

 Marley and Abby



(Shimmery jeans I picked out for the shoot. THEY ARE REVERSIBLE! I was kind of blown away by that.)



Those are just a couple of the things that I picked out. You'll have to wait a bit to see the rest! Seriously, Saturday can't come soon enough.

No comments: