Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Tennessee Evening

One thing I love about Tennessee is our sky. I've never lived anywhere else, but I think Tennessee has some really gorgeous evening skies, and there's really nothing better than just sitting outside while the sun goes down. I think it's best in the summer, but we have pretty good sunsets all year round.




Despite the heat I occasionally venture outside around this time of day to read or mess around in the flowerbeds and potted plants. I don't have a lot going on in my yard, but I like to pretend I do. I feel like I'm making myself sound like a 90 year old woman (funny coincidence: my insurance company had my birthday wrong until recently and thought I actually was a 90 year old woman). 


How are the sunsets where all of you live? I may just love Tennessee's just because that's all I know :)

7 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

Those skies are beautiful.

Anonymous said...

i love ur pictures ..........
http://fashionstyle-pk.blogspot.com/

cb said...

that color is amazing!! i want to live in it if that is even possible! like a orange sorbet!
xo,
cb

Jessica said...

Hi there.
I really don't know how i found yor blog, but somehow I did, and i've been reading for a while. So I thought it would be a good time to comment. (because I suck at that).

I live in north of Sweden and sometimes we have these amazing northern lights. The sky is just to die for. And in the summer it never gets dark at nights. That's really nice :)

Have a great day! :)

/Jessica

a little black cloud in a dress said...

that's hilarious about your insurance! I used to think Oklahoma had really nice sunsets, but I swear the sun is bigger in Texas. They're pretty amazing here. Sunset is definitely my favorite time of day.

Carys said...

What beautiful sunsets, I am so jealous!! Sunset looks nothing like that in London!
From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

Gorgeous Glam said...

Lovely sky! When I was in the south I always thought the sunsets were gorgeous! xo -Taj