Friday, August 12, 2011

Squash Pizza



Last night Kelsey and I made some squash pizza. She had some pita, I had some squash...it just made sense! Kelsey put some olive oil and lots of herbs on the pita, then we added the squash and some mushrooms. I had a little bit of mozzarella and Kelsey had some cheddar, so we put some cheese on two of them. I didn't try the cheddar, but the mozzarella was AMAZING. I also added some fresh basil, oregano and rosemary on top of the cheese.


We cooked it on 350 degrees for about 8 minutes. Try it! Kelsey thinks we should have cooked the squash on the stove a little first, but I like it firm, so it was good with me. It all depends on your preference.




5 comments:

Bre said...

Minus the mushrooms my mouth is watering.
Cheers,
Bre

a little black cloud in a dress said...

I 2nd the above comment. :] Do you have Papa Murphy's Pizza there? They have a thin crust veggie pizza with lots of squash & zucchini on it. It's so good.

KristiMcMurry said...

You don't like mushrooms?! I couldn't live without them :) haha one of my favorite foods ever.

Anonymous said...

wow yummi i like this hmmmmmm....................
http://fashionstyle-pk.blogspot.com/

cb said...

that looks delicious and easy to make! my kinda dinner!
xo,
cb