Monday, December 20, 2010

Scott and Sarah sneak peek

I've been such a terrible blogger lately. I've sort of re-prioritized my life during the holidays, but I promise that I'll be back to regular blogging once things are back to normal. There have been some great things happening lately! We had our first snow of the winter several days ago, my sister sang in the Christmas program at her school, my friends and I went to see the lights at Opryland, and so much more! I have photos to share from some of that.

For now, I want to show you a photo from Scott and Sarah's wedding on Saturday! Sarah and I were on photo staff together in college, and Scott was in some of my classes. I spent the most time with them on publication nights for the newspaper! You really get close to people when you stay up until 4am with them. I still remember when they first started dating, and I have enjoyed seeing them become such a perfect couple. I was so honored that they chose me to shoot their wedding, and it was so much fun!


Isn't she just unbelievable beautiful?! I can't wait to show you more from their wedding. I absolutely love December weddings.

I hope you're all having a wonderful Christmas week!

1 comment:

cb said...

she looks so gorgeous!

happy holidays sweetie!

xo,
cb