Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!



It's a quiet morning here in West Tennessee :) There's a tiny bit of snow of the ground and it's coming down nice and slow. I woke up with the nice warm wood stove keeping me cozy! After opening gifts, we ate sausage balls and coffee..well we drank the coffee. So far that's all that's happened...but I already love this day!


Here's a few of the things my mommy and guy (step-dad) gave me. Some milk glass, pottery, a neck scarf, vintage camera, and lamp that's not in the picture. The lamp is one from Target that I've been wanting for like 3 years! My mom's a good listener :)


I had to post my stocking...I've had this stocking since I was a baby. My Aunt Ruth (whom mom and I shared a duplex with) made it for me. Mom keeps trying to buy us all matching stockings, but I refuse to let her replace mine. I will use this stocking until the day I die!

I will have several more Christmas posts, I'm sure. I have lots of branches in my family, so there will be a lot to post about! I hope that everyone is having a wonderful day, no matter what you celebrate :)

Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Marie said...

Merry Christmas!:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

Holly said...

What a beautiful property! It's so nice to live around big, tall trees like that- especially when it's snowing! It looks like your scored some fun holiday loot this year, and your stocking is too cute. Merry Christmas, girl!