Sunday, December 12, 2010

Fall Festival...a month and a half late


On halloween (actually it was a couple of days before) I went to a fall festival at the school where my uncle teaches. I pretty much followed my little sister and cousin around, and just ate a lot of hamburgers. We stood in line for them to do the jumping thing, then we went on the "haunted" hayride. The only thing that I find appealing about halloween is seeing my sister dressed up, because she always looks ridiculously adorable.




1st. Sister with her face paint. In the second shot, I told her to be like a cat.  2nd. The little ferris wheel. It wasn't near as popular as the jumping dealio. 3rd. My cousin jumping. I'm sure her hair was one huge tangle after that! 





4th. Another one of my cousin jumping. 5th 6th 7th. Sister jumping like a champ! She's so little that she just flips over and over and over. Everyone was ooooing and ahhhhhing.



8th. Waiting for the hayride. 9th. Tina and Sister!

We waited for a while to get on the hayride, but it was worth it! I think everyone enjoyed it...except the lady across from us. She was freaking out...which was pretty hilarious for the rest of us. They actually got up in there with the chainsaws, so I can see how people would be scared! I took some video, but I never got around to doing anything with it. I may do that over Christmas break...it was actually pretty neat looking.

Sorry that it took me so long to post this! I think the best part is my sister's cat face :) Isn't she the cutest?!

No comments: