Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Ashley & Ryan's Paris Tn Farm Engagement Session

After work on a warm October Friday, I made the drive out to Paris, Tennessee (or at least somewhere close to Paris...my local geography knowledge is lacking). I met Ryan and Ashley out at the farm where her mother lives. It's a gorgeous farm with tons of places for photos and some sweet, hyper dogs running around. Of course I love dogs, so I could have played with them all night! Ashley's mom was wonderful and took us around the property in her truck. These two were so much fun to talk to throughout the shoot, and I am really looking forward to their wedding next summer. It was fun taking photos of the two of them, but I'm even more excited to get some of them with their precious little girl! 

Here are some of my favorites from the engagement session










No comments: