Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Monty & Addy - Union City Tennessee Summer Engagement Session

You guys know it's been like SUPER hot. So hot that you start to think you'll be covered in sweat for the rest of your life. Well, luckily, by the time I met up with Monty & Addy for their engagement session, the temperature had dropped to a tolerable place. It was probably still 95, but with the setting sun behind some hazy clouds, it was shaping up to be a nice summer evening. We drove out to the home of a friend of Addy's to take the photos, and it was a perfect spot! It was so nice to get to know these two a little over the course of the shoot. They are both so down-to-earth and friendly that I feel like we could have just kept on chatting all evening. We did eventually make our way back down the winding country roads to go home, but now I'm even more excited to document their wedding day in the future! It's going to be a great one.


One of the first shots of the day (on the left) is one of my favorites! I'm jealous of Addy's gorgeous waves.













Ok, one small story from this session. This is the property of the owners of Williams Sausage, which happens to be the sausage I buy! So naturally when Addy's friend's mom drove up, I told her I liked their sausage. Sure it's an awkward thing to say, but would you expect anything less of me? Didn't think so. And anyway, she was happy to hear it. It's kind of neat to put a face to the sausage brand! :D

No comments: