Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Firefly


Remember when I shot menu photos for Green Frog Coffee Co. in town? Oh you don't? That's because I forgot to blog it! Luckily I have the photos in this album on Facebook. It's the first fourteen shots. They turned out really well, and the owner had me take some for their other location (Firefly) inside a local gym. This location has more health-geared options, like smoothies and parfaits. I haven't seen the finished menu yet, but hopefully it looks good! Once again, I got to sample a lot of the items. I definitely drank the lemonade and fruit tea.





1 comment:

Holly said...

These photos look gorgeous! Product photography can be difficult, especially making food look appetizing, but you pulled it off quite well! Makes me hungry for a healthy snack. ;-)