Sunday, August 4, 2013

Summer Conclusion



I can't believe that summer is almost over! Me and Chipper have really enjoyed all of the outside playtime, especially with a little break in the heatwave recently. There was a great little stint of nice breezy weather, and it was glorious. The pictures above are of Chippums chewing on the cow femur he got in his Bark Box, which he LOVED. Now that he has gotten all the flavor off it, I like to put peanut butter inside it for him. 


I can't even deal with this picture. It kills me <3 p="">

His ears do this all the time. My friend Alanna says he can hear better that way. haha! 



My basil and cilantro did really well this year! I was excited about letting the cilantro go to seed, and I've harvested some of the coriander already. It is STRONG so a little goes a long way, but I absolutely love it. Sadly my lettuce is way past done so no more fresh salads.

My sister started school back on Friday, which always seems like the beginning of the end of summer. So sad! In a way I'm excited though, because FALLLLLLLLL! I can't wait to be able to breath again when I go for a run. The humidity makes me feel like I have asthma, and it is pretty miserable. Oh and speaking of nothing related, I just started preparing to remodel my studio upstairs, so I'm excited for that to happen in the next few weeks! I will definitely post a before and after when it's done. I am pulling up carpet, painting and doing some MAJOR reorganization and purging. I'm so stoked about having a clean open space to work in for once.

I hope you all have had a fantastic and productive weekend!

No comments: