Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Little Birthdays


It's been a while since Kenli's birthday, but I just now went through the pictures and picked some out. This business of owning a puppy takes up a lot of time, y'all! Anyway, I wanted to share them because I love showing little bits of life on here. I just adore this baby, and I really wish I could see her more often! Now that Rhett and I are married, I don't go over there every week, so I rarely see her. It was so great getting to celebrate her birthday with her though.




After singing and blowing out candles, Kenli and her cousin Bray dug in! It was so fun and adorable, and the cake was delicious. It was a fun celebration, and of course it's always great spending time with family.

I hope you're all having a great week so far! I got the day off work today because of a nasty stomach virus going around. The university just completely shut down to try to keep it from spreading before a big weekend coming up. We have tons of high school students coming for the weekend and we don't want them to be exposed! Hopefully the time away will help clear it out. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that I don't end up with it. Being sick is the worst.

1 comment:

Dus of Cuddly Cacti said...

oh crazy i've never heard of a campus closing from a stomach virus, must be really serious! do you work at the campus? love these of your friend's little one, the cake faces are so funny!
http://dusanabotswana.com