Wednesday, October 31, 2012

The Great Pumpkin Carving


Last Sunday Rhett and I headed out to his Mom's house for some family time. Jeff had pumpkins for all of us to carve, and he had already carved the grandkids' names into some others. He gutted them for us and everything! It was awesome...we didn't have to do the gross part. We played with the kiddos outside before dinner, which is always fun.




I used a template because otherwise I would have just done a smiley face. 




The reflection of the pumpkins in the mirror was pretty creepy! I think Rhett's Jack Skellington is my favorite, but I also like Hayden's scary face one too. It was a lot of fun! I felt like my arm was going to be sore the next day, but it wasn't too bad. It was nice getting to go hang out with Rhett's family, especially the kids! They are hilarious these days.




My witch and Rhett's Jack

Happy Halloween, everyone! I hope you all stay safe. Rhett and I will be staying in and watching The Ghost and Mr. Chicken, a tradition that I'm forcing him to adopt. We won't have trick-or-treaters since my porch lights don't work....oops. 

No comments: