Wednesday, March 3, 2010

My Review of USB FLOWER HUB

Originally submitted at Perpetual Kid

Now you can have a lovely pot of friendly and colorful flowers on your desk year round! Did we happen to mention that these beautiful flowers are more than meets the eye? Each Tulip is a USB 2.0 high speed port in disguise! 4 USB 2.0 high speed ports C

Perfect if you HATE "boring"
By KristiMcMurry from Jackson, TN on 3/3/2010
5out of 5
Pros: Adorable, Allows me to multi-task, Functional, Practical, Conversation piece
Cons: Doesn't stand up well
Best Uses: With my office computer
I really enjoy this desk accessory! On my computer, the USB hubs are very close together, which makes it difficult to plug in multiple things. This hub helps me out with that! In addition to functioning well and doing what it was made for, it's absolutely adorable. It looks great on my desk and gives me a little splash of color to brighten my day. The ONLY thing that I don't like about it is that it doesn't stand up well. The stiff cord makes it lay over on its side unless I prop it up. However, that's such a tiny negative compared to all the positive. I would DEFINITELY recommend this product!

No comments: