Friday, October 4, 2019

Kendall & Paige - Classic Church Wedding in South Fulton

Back in September, I had the pleasure of photographing the Greer wedding in the gorgeous First Christian Church in South Fulton, KY (but barely Kentucky). This was the first wedding I've done in South Fulton, and it just so happened to be on the day of the Banana Festival! 

We didn't have time to take pictures at the festival, but it was fun to see the festivities happing just across the street.

When my assistant Sarah and I arrived, we started by taking some details and pictures of the girls getting ready. They were technically already ready when they arrived at the church, but they had some preparations to take care of at the church. 









When Paige finished getting ready, we did a first look with her bridesmaids, then we did all of the portraits we could do before the ceremony. 






Paige and Kendall wrote letters to each other and read them before the ceremony. I love this sweet tradition!


Soon it was time for the ceremony! 



Their oldest son coming down the aisle. So precious!







Their youngest son getting some shut eye so he'd be ready for the reception.



In true toddler fashion, Baylor made his way up to the stage during the ceremony. It was hilarious, and everyone was afraid to go after him in case he ran and hit the candles. Thankfully everyone made it through unharmed!



They're married!



After the ceremony we got through the portraits as quickly as possible so they could get to the reception and party!


I'm so thrilled we got a good photo of the four of them. I wasn't optimistic, but we managed it!








We headed to the reception next, which was just down the street. 









They had a sweet dance with their boys. I love these pictures!




After some mingling, it was time for the cake.










I took a break to take some ring pictures. I loved how the lantern looked in the background. 




They did their exit with ribbons and bells, and it turned out really cute! They went back in and danced for a while, then I headed out. It was a fantastic day!

Congrats to the Greers. Thank you for trusting me to document this special day for you!

Ceremony - First Christian Church, South Fulton
Reception - Bucks Celebration Center
Cake - Tiny Baker
Bride's Dress - Ballew Bridal
DJ - Shane Faulkner

No comments: