Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Amanda & Logan - Romantic Summer Wedding at Snider Farm in Tennessee

I'm baaaaaaaack! After a 5 month break to get used to my new life as a mom, I am back to shooting weddings, and I couldn't be more thrilled. As I was walking up to the Barn at Snider Farms to shoot the Harber wedding, I just had the hugest smile on my face. I really missed weddings!

I arrived while the ladies were getting ready and started with photos of them and details around the barn.


Nastia's Beauty Spot did makeup and everyone looked AMAZING! She's incredible at her job.  The bride and bridesmaids' dresses were from The White Room in Murfreesboro




Amanda is a French teacher, so the lavender sachets were a tribute to that. I LOVE me some lavender.


Southern Sparkle was the wedding planner, and as usual they did a STUNNING job. I absolutely love working with Krisy, and I was so glad she was involved in the wedding day. 





The head table was so dreamy!


The gorgeous cake was by Dumplins.







The girls were so cute in their matching robes!

Soon the guys arrived and we got some photos of them. I was working alongside Lynn Productions, which is always a pleasure.







That sweet Ted Mosby quote got Logan teared up. It was such a sweet gift from Amanda!






Her first look with her dad had me super choked up. They have such a sweet relationship.






HOW CUTE ARE THEY?! I just loved watching them together. Logan is head over heels for Amanda, and it shows.



The groomspug, Leo, was an angel all day. I seriously want a pug now!





I got lots of pictures where Leo has a sweet, normal expression, but this expression cracks me up, so I had to share it! I can just hear him sighing through the photo...


MAAAAAAHHHHMMMM COME ON!




Southern Sparkle Florals did a phenomenal job on the flowers.




Soon it was time for the ceremony!









Hooray!


"Time to go yet?" Not quite, Leo! Thankfully, he found his second wind.




Amanda and her dad danced to "Beauty and the Beast" and he presented her with a rose. And I cried again. I'm not a crier, y'all, and that's twice in one day. It was just so beautiful!




The reception moved along smoothly thanks to Krisy and her amazing team.







We stepped outside closer to sunset for some more portraits. I'm so glad we did! The light was dreamy.










When we went back in, did the bouquet and garter toss, then everyone danced the night away until the sparkler exit.











Getting his dance in with mom



The cutest family!



This was such a perfect wedding, and I'm so happy to have been there to document it! Amanda and Logan are such wonderful people and are absolutely perfect for each other.

Special thanks to the other vendors who made this day so special:

Wedding planner - Southern Sparkle
Florals - Southern Sparkle Florals
Videographer - Lynn Productions
DJ - DJ 5 Productions
Catering - Crossroads Custom Catering
Cake - Dumplins of Jackson
Officiant - Linda at God Squad
Bride and Bridesmaid dresses - White Room Murfreesboro
Makeup Artist - Nastia's Beauty Spot
Hairstylist - Lidia Smith
Venue - The Barn at Snider Farm

No comments: