Saturday, April 23, 2016

Darren & Chelsea's Spring Engagement Session in Brownsville Tennessee


Last week I ventured back to Brownsville where I shot the Kendrick wedding, but this time I was doing engagement photos for Chelsea and Darren! Chelsea's mom works with Lisa, who was kind enough to let us use her property. I love it out there, and it was so great to see Lisa and Jay again! Here are some of my favorites of these two.







Had to get the cows in at least one :) 



So excited for their fall wedding! 









We had a wonderful time walking around the farm, and they were so natural in front of the camera. They've been together for quite a few years, so I'm sure they've been used to having pictures made together :) Can't wait to see them again in October for their wedding! I love a good fall wedding.

No comments: