Thursday, April 9, 2015

Branchbound Bridal Lace Jewelry Photo Shoot

Sarah Louise (affectionately to her friends as Slu) runs one of my favorite Etsy shops, Branchbound, and just happens to be a pretty super person. I was so excited when she asked me to shoot some of her pieces for her bridal look book! I love that Slu's pieces combine the delicacy of lace with the bold colors and size of "statement" jewelry.

I found my model, Kelsey, through my Facebook page and set up the shoot for a Saturday morning. It ended up being pretty chilly, but Kelsey powered through like a champ! She's getting married later this year, so this was good portrait practice for her, and she did great. We used my wedding gown and a vintage gown for the shoot, so don't worry, her fiancé isn't getting a peek at her dress too early! I was hoping for at least a little cloud cover since it wasn't a golden hour shoot, but it was FULLLLL sun. I feel like I made the best of what we had, though...unless I'm just delusional. So without further rambling, here are some of my favs! Please head over to Branchbound to check out her fabulous line (and tell your friends!).















No comments: