Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Michael & Bethani's Early Spring Dutch Garden Center Wedding in Tennessee


Earlier this year, I got a message from Bethani on Facebook about doing her wedding...in three days. Her photographer had a family emergency and she needed a replacement ASAP. Luckily I was able to postpone another shoot I had planned and step in to photograph Michael & Bethani's big day. Boy was I glad they found me! I ended up having such an awesome day documenting their love story.



We started out at Kyra's Salon in Jackson, where Bethani's bridesmaid Brittany was doing hair and makeup. After a little time there, I went back home for a bit. A little later I met back up with everyone at the Conservatory at Dutch Garden Center in Humboldt. This was my first time shooting at this venue, and I was so impressed! I love all the gorgeous diffused light inside, which is great because it was a little too chilly to do much outdoors. Bethani used red roses, which went perfectly with all the greenery at the venue.














Exchanging letters or meaningful gifts is one of my favorite things to encourage couples to do. Call me sappy, but I always tear up during these sweet moments.



















It's been several months, but this remains one of my favorite weddings to date. It was relaxed but structured, sweet and fun. I enjoyed getting to know Michael & Bethani throughout the day, and I wish them a lifetime of happiness! They certainly got off to a great start with such a love-filled wedding day.

Hair and Makeup: Brittany Corlew Mayall with Kyra's Full Service Salon
Ceremony/Reception location: The Conservatory at Dutch Garden Center
Floral: Flowers by Jan (Gleason, TN)
Photo Booth: The Snap Shack

No comments: