Monday, April 2, 2012

Too Cute Prestons


I mean come on! How cute are they?! I remember many moons ago when I was just a spry young college student, Landon and Stacey's wedding was the first wedding where I got to shadow the photographer. It was a glorious day! Now they have two of the most adorable kids I've ever seen, and I got to take some family portraits of them. I really enjoyed spending some time with them, and I was happy with the pictures. Their house is TO DIE FOR and made for some great backdrops.




I also have a bit of news for my bloggy friends: I'm engaged! Rhett asked me yesterday when I was least expecting it. It was very sweet, and I'm SO EXCITED to finally be making it official. We've known for years that we'd be spending the rest of our days together, but now we get to celebrate it with all of our friends and family.


I will probably share some wedding details on here as I go, so stay tuned!

4 comments:

jozen said...

OMG!! congrats! i am so happy for you! YAY!

cb said...

that last picture is AMAZING! i love it! super cute.

oh and girl, CONGRATS!!! so exciting!! you better share wedding details! i can't wait to see what you are thinking. cheers to happily ever after!
xoxoxoxo,
cb

alicia said...

congratulations! <3

Tamara @ Go Fish Style said...

cute!