Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Bailybelle (...again)

Remember Bailybelle? Yeah, I know...it hasn't been that long. My mom loved the ring that I got so much that she asked me to order her some things. She picked out a ring and pair of earrings, and they look great on her!



Of course I had to get some things for myself, too

This is my loot along with Vanessa's ADORABLE bags. Her packaging is super cute, which is always a plus for me. It shows me that the seller really cares!




This necklace is AMAZING. It's definitely one of my favorites. I love the colors, and it's the perfect size. I was going to give it to my mom for Mother's Day...but I don't think I can part with it. Mom, I promise you'll get something just as good!

It's no secret that Vanessa is incredibly talented. I would definitely call her one of my top 5 favorite jewelry makers on Etsy! It's not only that she offers a great selection of jewelry, but she's such a sweet person too! I think I've bought enough stuff from her now to send her kids to college. ha! Be sure to check out her shop here

Happy Tuesday, friends!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG you are so sweet! The photos are incredible and I am so happy you guys are loving your pieces!!! Huge thank you for this!
-Vanessa
BailyBelle Creations

Laura said...

It all looks fantastic! I love the packaging :)

cb said...

that necklace looks so great on you! i love it and the colors are great!

xo,
cb

a little black cloud in a dress said...

the necklace is so cute!

TLF said...

OoOhhhh, I love it all!!