Monday, August 16, 2010

Wade Family Reunion

Back when I was a wee one, I used to hang out with these super cool people named Mike and Rhonda. Well...really it was my mom who hung out with them and shot archery, but I tagged along a lot. They are some great people, let me tell ya! So when Mrs. Rhonda asked me to come take pictures at their family reunion, I was pretty excited! It's Mike's maternal side of the family, so I only know a few people there, but I still had a ton of fun. Everyone treated me like I was a part of the family, and I had some AWESOME food (fish, hushpuppies, sweet tea...YUM).
_____Cooking the food
_____Family photos
 _____Feeding a teensy kitten
_____Out riding the trails
 _____Watermelon time!
_____The Robertsons, Mike and Rhonda
You guys were so so so great! I enjoyed spending the day with you.

<3

9 comments:

Oh, My Darling said...

Aw, how fun! Love the watermelon pictures especially, so summery!

bethan said...

i love the shot of a bug on someone's watch :)

x.

k said...

these pics are so great! my favorite is the man looking at the photo - that is so good

veronika, tick tock vintage. said...

beautiful pictures - it looks like you have a very loving, fun family!

Gorgeous Glam said...

Great photos!!

Pretty Little World said...

These are wonderful photos! I really like the way that you've organized/overlapped some of them. Actually, I think all of your photos that I've seen on your blog so far are quite wonderful!

Ally said...

Aww how fun! What great pictures and what a wonderful family :)

Anonymous said...

You are very welcome and very appreciated for the wonderful photos. And you are welcome back any time, with or without your camera! Love you!
Rhonda and Mike

Anonymous said...

Wish we could have made it... we miss everyone. Richard Wade McClure