Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I decided to be DOMESTIC



I decided to cook tonight and I didn't want to shop so I used what I had here. It actually turned out pretty decent! AND I'll have plenty left over for tomorrow...score!

Here's the recipe I came up with:
Uncle Ben's long grain and wild rice, 1 chicken breast, 2 tablespoons butter, 2 eggs, basil

Cook rice according to box and let simmer. Cook chicken breast on the stove with 1tbsp of butter and some basil (I didn't measure...just get a moderate amount). Then scramble two eggs with butter in a 12in saucepan. After the eggs are scrambled, add the chicken and rice in the saucepan and mix.

And now you have Rice Chicken stuff...You should be able to feed at least 4 people with this.

I love coming home from work and just relaxing and doing things that I enjoy! I know that once the semester starts I won't be able to do that anymore so I have to soak it in now!

Up next: 1hour of cardio

No comments: