Friday, August 31, 2012

Wedding Talk: My Shower


 A few weeks ago, some of Rhett's sweet family threw me a shower. They made some delicious cakes that I enjoyed for a few days afterward. It was a great afternoon, and I got to see a lot of family members that I don't see often. I love that I'm marrying into such a great group of people. I know people who have terrible in-laws, but I know I don't ever have to worry about that! They've been treating me like a member of the family since the very beginning :)



Kenli helped me open a few of my presents. I swear, that kid is the most adorable ever!



4 comments:

cb said...

I know howmyou feel. Toms family is the best and they made me feel a part of the family the start too. So happy for you sweetie.
Xo,cb

Unknown said...

I love the last picture. You look like you're having a great time, and the way your mom is looking at you is so sweet!

Aunt Debbie said...

Had a great time too, & we loved doing this for you and you have been family from the start. We love you!!

Ana McMurry said...

Liking your in-laws is always a plus Kristi, so glad everybody is on your sideYour wedding shower looks like it was so much fun! And you look radiant and lovely, as always.