Monday, August 6, 2012

Black Beary


I shot a new photo for my Etsy shop a while back, but I just realized that I never posted it here! Of course the concept is a play on words, but the set-up was inspired by the Things Organized Neatly blog. I submitted it to the site, but I don't think it made it on. I'm still pleased with the outcome though! I would love to do more with fruit, I just need to come up with another fun idea for it. I do have one in the works involving astronauts, so keep an eye out for that :)

2 comments:

whitneyannej said...

Oh Kristi! I love this one so much. The color, the repetition of shapes. Plus, I just love both blackberries and wordplay. I'd say job well done.

cb said...

this is soo stinkin' cute! the bears are such a cute addition and black berries are my favorite!
xo,
cb