Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Long Time Tea Love, Orange Dulce


I realized this morning that I have never blogged about my favorite hot tea, which is just a shame. I have never been a frequent hot tea drinker, but I do enjoy it occasionally (more in the winter for sure). I don't remember exactly when it was, but at some point I randomly bought some orange dulce tea by Mighty Leaf. I loved it, but the store I got it from closed soon after. My mom ended up buying me several boxes for Christmas, and now I can usually stumble upon it at Marshall's or TJMaxx. At first I drank it plain, but now I like to add cream. It just makes it so nice and smooth...perfect with a piece of dark chocolate or a scone.


I almost always prefer black tea, but I love a subtle flavor to make it unique. Orange dulce, obviously, has some nice orange notes, but it's not overwhelming. I think the hint of vanilla helps tone it down a lot, and gives it that smooth, full bodied taste. It also smells AMAZING. If you're a tea fan, you've probably already tried this and love it, but if not, do yourself a favor and try it! You can buy it online, or just hunt for it in places like Marshall's.

5 comments:

cb said...

I havent had that one but might leafs vanilla tea is AMAZING! The rest of theie teas are so good too. I am ahuge tea person but during the summer i am a bigger iced tea lover:)
Xo,cb

a little black cloud in a dress said...

I love this one. It's one of my favorites! Right now I'm drinking a lot of iced green tea, but I'm excited for cooler weather and hot tea.

Unknown said...

there's nothing like a good cup of tea - especially in a beautiful and special cup!

xxx
www.ladyalamode.com

Lauren Leggatt said...

I've never had orange dulce and I even consider myself an avid tea drinker, but even the name sounds dulce delicious! :) ahaha I must give this a try now!

Stacey said...

i am always drinking hot tea though i've never tried this one. since i basically live at TJMaxx, i'll look for it for sure.