Tuesday, September 13, 2011

a wedding guest

I can only think of a few weddings that I've been to as a guest. I'm usually the photographer, and once I was a bridesmaid. It's actually really nice to be able to just go and enjoy the celebration. This past Saturday I went to a wedding with Rhett. The bride is his step-cousin by marriage and a friend of mine from high school. It was a nice wedding and the weather was perfect for the outdoor reception! We didn't stay long enough to see it, but they released sky lanterns during the reception. I saw some pictures and it looked so neat! Anyway, here are a couple of pictures from the night. I actually got Rhett to take one good picture with me...success!




...and a silly one. The sunset was making everything there look bright pink.

1 comment:

cb said...

you two are so adorable together! glad you had a wonderful time and the lantern idea sounds so cool!
xo,
cb