Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Oldie but Goodie

top, sweater, jeans - Express
necklaces - estate sale/antique store
shoes - Aerosole

I kind of love this picture because Sarah is creepin in the bushes off to my side. That plus the fact that my ponytail holders are the first thing you see makes this an A+ photograph. Thanks, Scott!


The point of this post is to show you one of my favorite shirts. I bought this when I worked at Express, which was about 3 years ago. The sweater is also from several years back. I don't work there anymore, but I still highly recommend their clothes. They are decently priced and a lot of the pieces I bought over the 4 (5?) years I worked there are still holding up nicely.  I can definitely see myself passing some of those "trendy" pieces down to my daughter if I ever have one. Just be aware that some of their more basic things like t-shirts, basic sweaters, and tank tops don't last long at all...it's the statement pieces and most of the dressy things that are the best!


These are our superfuncreativesilly office occupants. Sarah, me and Scott. We share one big office, so we tend to have a lot of fun. Occasionally we argue, but mostly we just have fun dance parties and listen to 90s pop music.

I'll be posting some more portraits on here soon because I've been getting lots of bookings. It's coming at a great time, too, since I just bought my car. Maybe I really can get it paid off in 3 years! I hope you all have a great rest of the week, dear friends. I appreciate each and every one of you for reading and commenting! It makes me smile to see that people are interested in reading my ramblings.

7 comments:

ryanoetting said...

I miss being yall's lowly intern.

cb said...

you look great and i just LOVE the first picture of you. sarah loooks so awesome being a creeper in the back! sounds like work is a lot of fun, i love having dance parties and 90's music!

xo,
cb

Ana said...

I love, love, love your whole outfit, it looks really trendy on you. The shirt makes a wonderful contrast with the sweater...but what I mostly like are the sandals:-)

Celeste said...

I really like your wedges :)

scott said...

what great looking office mates you have ;)

i look asleep.

Bre said...

For a while there I thought I was the only person, especially blogger, who still wore hair ties on my write. You rock!
Cheers,
Bre

KristiMcMurry said...

I am so bad about that! But I almost always end up putting my hair up by the end of the day, so it's kind of necessary. I just pretend it's a part of my outfit most of the time :) ha