2. I have a morning ritual during the week. I sit in my dining room to drink my coffee and eat breakfast while reading Nylon magazine. I have flowers on the table and the blinds open...starts the day off right!
3. I could eat sushi every day...if it was free.
4. I could print my postage online, but I like going to the Post Office because they are starting to recognize me there. I've always wanted to be recognized...like when you go to a restaurant and they already know what you want.
5. One day I'd love to work full time for an organization that works with people with special needs. I know that sounds pretentious, but I'm being totally serious.
6. I am very happy with my life. I don't see the point in being all "my life sucks...nothing's working out." If it's not working out, make it work...otherwise just be happy with where God has put you.
7. I desperately want to find some estate sales to go to, but I never find them. I have some sort of estate sale finding handicap.
Now I get to award this little honor to some bloggers!
There are so many more, but I don't want my list to get tooooooo lengthy.
I'll be posting again later today or tomorrow about some fun experiences I've had lately. So...look forward to that, will ya?!