Sunday, August 22, 2010

Another Beautiful Sunday

Today was another lovely Sunday with my good friend Gabrielle. A big part of my life is eating ribs...it's like a special treat, and my family makes GREAT ribs. I brought Gabrielle along to mom's house for dinner this time, and we had a blast roaming around and goofing off.
My stepdad, Guy, stocks up on wood for the winter. There's wood EVERYWHERE
On me (right):
Mayan pattern top: Express
Pants (rolled up): Target
Shoes: Simply Vera
Fun farm-y stuff
I look totally disgusted...but I wasn't
Thirst BUSTERS! Any size fountain drink for $.69.  That's what's up!
We are so natural...
We had a GREAT day! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend as well <3

5 comments:

Oh, My Darling said...

Oh, it looks like you guys had such fun!

bethan said...

i love your shoes :)

x.

Blair McLeod said...

so fun. you are too cute!

Sybil said...

aawww cute photos!! :D love your flats!! so adorable!

Animated Confessions

Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

so adorable
x