Friday, August 13, 2010

Candyland Family

My daddy was home last weekend! He works out of town so I usually see him once every 3 or 4 weeks. So I went over there on Saturday and we all played Candyland (we = Daddy, Tina, me and Sister)
Thanks for giving me a dirty look, Dad! That's Tina's leg over on the side. None of the pictures of all three of them were in focus...boooo.

In the first two games someone drew the Princess Frostine card (first Tina, then me), and I could tell Zoey REALLY wanted that card. So Tina sent her to brush her teeth and we decided to put the card in the deck where she would get it. Aren't we so nice?! Anyway, she was pretty excited...as evidenced in this little video



I love my family!

5 comments:

Jess said...

Haha how cute :)

Taryn said...

so precious! I do miss a good game of candyland

Oh, My Darling said...

Aw, super fun!

k said...

i used to LOVE candyland! i probably still do!

SWEATshirtDRESSshirt said...

aww this post was too cute. i'm glad you got to spend some quality time with your dad! :)

xoxo
http://sweatshirtdressshirt.blogspot.com