Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Siiso

I've noticed lately that a ton of my favorite Etsy sellers are working out of Canada. Most recently I've found a fantastic artist of the shop Siiso

I found this painting the other day and I love it! I mean, really...how great would this look in my living room? I'll answer that for you...REALLY great.
I actually decided to make a little treasury inspired from the Abstract Landscape painting. You can see it here: Abstract Landscape Inspiration

Here are more of my favorite paintings from Siiso (really they are prints, but you get the picture...)
Make sure you check out Siiso's awesome shop!

3 comments:

k said...

i love that last one! you should get one!

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

What beautiful artwork! Thanks for alerting us of this great artist.

Oh, My Darling said...

Oh my, I love it!