- Raise $1500 for St. Jude - Success! I raised $1570. I will be doing this again at the end of this year :)
- Maintain running and good eating habits - Success! Of course my eating habits wavered now and then, but for the most part I did well. And I'm still running.
- Watch 100 movies in my book - I didn't really get close with this one, but here's what I did manage to watch (tumblr)
- Get the garage organized and keep it that way - Don't know if this will ever happen. haha
- Learn how to sew and make something - I haven't made it all the way through the tutorial book I bought, but I did make table runners for the wedding. I also made some sachets! I hope to do more next year.
- Switch to a king size bed - Done! And I now have someone to share it with :).
- Paint the kitchen - With all the wedding business, this never got done. Maybe 2013!
- Lay laminate floor in the studio - Again, too busy and not enough extra cash in 2012. Still needs to be done, for sure.
- Keep the house clean - I think I did decent with this. I keep things pretty tidy at least!
- Change pricing and structure of photography - Success! I made several changes, including finally getting a website. I also raised my prices some, which was long overdue
- Keep taking my vitamins - Decided they weren't helping much, and the iron in the multi started making me sick. Oh well!
- Do more photo challenges - I did well with this! It's fun doing extra projects.
- Read a book a month - Success! This was my favorite thing on the list, and I so enjoyed keeping it up. Doing this again in 2013! See what I read this year here.
- Do good things for other people - I like to think I did.
9 out of 14 isn't too bad, I guess. Here's to an even better 2013! Now on to the new list...
- Run a marathon - Really excited about this one! Emily and I are going to do the St. Jude marathon in December. I did the half in 2012 and LOVED it.
- Do at least 5 personal/fun photoshoots
- Get rid of stuff I don't need - minimize - I feel like I am constantly needing to do this.
- Paint the kitchen - really must do it this year!
- Be a great wife - we'll have to ask Rhett about that one at the end of the year :)
- Read my Bible regularly
- Continue to read a book a month
- Maintain fitness and eat
cleanermore clean (eat cleaner sounds like I want to eat Clorox)
- Decorate the guest rooms - They are pretty bare, and I'd like to make them inviting. Maybe just some curtains and wall decor will help!
- Organize the attic - This will be a Spring activity
- Save Mo $$$ - would like to buy a new fridge, so I need to save save save!
- Paint and re-floor studio - here we are again! This will depend on time and money
- Make more time for friends - a lot of my best friends live in other places now. I need to make more time to either visit or call them. I miss us all being in the same town!
- Keep the house clean - I think this always needs to be on here
2012 has been a GREAT year! Rhett and I finally got married, and I couldn't be happier. That was the one thing I really longed for, and now that it has happened, I feel extremely content. I don't know that anything could happen in 2013 to top getting married, but I still expect that it will be a good year.
I hope you all had a wonderful New Year celebration! Rhett and I spent the evening with some friends at the lake. We had some delicious food, played games and just enjoyed time together. It was a perfect way to ring in the new year!