Friday, December 28, 2012

Michael + Kristen

Hello, friends! I sincerely hope you all had a wonderful Christmas/holiday season. I have had some days off, but I've spent them tidying up the house and shopping a little, so I haven't made time to blog. Sometimes I go so long without blogging that I forget! Anyway, this is a wedding that I shot back in October. Michael and Kristen are friends of mine, and I thoroughly enjoyed shooting their special day! They are two of the sweetest people you'll even meet, and they were surrounded by lots of wonderful people all day. I wish I could shoot weddings like this every weekend! There was so much joy and happiness all day...no signs of stress or worry. Just perfect!















It was a splendid day, as you can see.

Well Merry (late) Christmas to you all and Happy New Year! I have no idea what I'll be doing to ring in the new year. Honestly, I'll probably be sleeping.

1 comment:

cb said...

These are beautiful! I love the shot of the church its so great! Were you using a different wide angle lens? Happy new year!!!!
Xo,cb