Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Grilled Cheese for your Head


A while back a college friend of mine contacted me about photographing some hair accessories that she had been making. Of course, I love taking shots of products, so I was excited! We still need to do some pictures with them modeled, but I had to post these to show off all the pretty colors. This time of year is perfect to branch out and wear some fun, bright accessories, don't you think?


Right now, I think they are only selling in shops, shows and through their Facebook page, but I think they plan to open an Etsy shop eventually. Some of the clips work great for clipping on headbands for kids! If I had a little girl, I would definitely be adding some of these bright clips to her accessory collection. Heck, it might even be a cute accessory for my bridesmaids...hmmmmmm




That last picture just kind of shows the variety of things they have...several different sizes and styles  of clips, headbands, earrings...the works. I'm looking forward to shooting them soon on some models! It'll look great with the sunshine and pretty green trees we've got going on this time of year.

I hope you're all having a WONDERFUL Wednesday. Rhett is coming to take me to lunch today, which I'm pretty excited about. This week of him working night shift is kind of getting me down. I'm VERY glad that's not going to be a common thing.

2 comments:

Tamara @ Go Fish Style said...

love it! Clever name!

cb said...

ok not going to lie here. when i read the title i was like O_O and then looked at the picture and was confused but then i started to read and totally got it...i need more coffee! hehe i love the earrings and i LOVE the display it comes one! so cute and clever!
xoxoxo,
cb