Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Josh and Courtney

A few weeks back a couple that I work with asked me to take some portraits of them to announce their adoption plans. I had to keep it hush hush for a few days though, to give them plenty of time to tell everyone. Courtney had so many great ideas for the shoot, and we have a lot of fun shooting on a nice overcast day! This was a first for me as far as portraits go. I thought it was such a cute idea to take pictures to accompany an adoption announcement. They can also use them when they're doing all the applications and whatnot (I have no idea how all that works, but I know they send in pictures at some point).



She's from Alabama, he's a very big Union University fan









I can't wait to meet the child that they adopt! I know they are both going to be just amazing parents, so that is one blessed child.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the shot of the Russian dolls! Great idea.

Caitlin
www.my-grandmothers-gucci.blogspot.com

cb said...

this is the cutest! i can't believe how wonderful they are! i have always wanted to adopt, i think it would be such a wonderful feeling. they are going to make such awesome parents!
xo,
cb

Lisa {A Piece of Lisa} said...

Aaw soo sweet! These photos are beautiful and I'm sure the couple will cherish them forever, that would make such a nice part of an album after the little one has arrived!

Let It Be Raw said...

Hi, I'm a new follower!
Just wanted to say this post was adorable and that I was happy to find another photography blog.
Cheers,
Kiley